Serving Montana Agriculture and growing prosperity under the Big Sky

Pesticide Product Registration: Experimental Use Permit (EUP)


Experimental Use Permits are available under FIFRA Section 5 to do field-testing on products before they receive Section 3 registration. EUPs establish conditions for the transportation, application, and disposal of pesticide material used in tests. Pesticides with EUPs are not to be sold or distributed other than through approved participants in the test program. For more details on EUPs, refer to EPA's Pesticide Registration Manual: Chapter 12- Applying for an Experimental Use Permit.



Return to Pesticide Programs - Pesticide Truck